Thursday, February 22, 2007

Dangit...

I didn't make it through to the final round. The girls that did are totally deserving, don't get me wrong, but a little upset never less. Just human nature I guess! I will say, I think I have some of my favorite layouts come out of this contest. I learned so much about me as a scrapper and my style! Here are my final two layouts for that contest!




















"Blue" was my take on Kelli Crowe's style! She is pretty "free", but I kept my linear style!




















"The ME behind the scenes" is my take on Cathy Zielski's style! Very linear, lots of journaling and typography!

OMG...
Next week we should be able to make some AMAZING announcement! So hard to keep it in!
TWO weeks from tomorrow and we head to see the MOUSE! I am so psyched...

3 comments:

Bev said...

1 more week????? YEAH!!! I can't wait!

so sorry about you not making it to the next round, but know it's not because you aren't talented!!! You do a wonderful job! In fact, once you have your new *thing* set up, you should do your own contest!!!

Lyn said...

hey lady, you busted your butt off creatively for that contest, and you should be MORE than proud of your efforts... i know not moving on to the final round sucks, so i won't patronize you (i've been there, done that!) but you know we love ya and think your work is amazing!!
you rock!!!

Cassie said...

YOu did some of the most amazing layouts for this contest, and your my hero. You rock babe.

and can't wait for next week. :D