Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Scrappy Crop...

I think it was a success... nice little bunch of women to hang out with! Great challenges! And quite a few people got a lot done! I got a lot of CHATTING done, and not so much scrapping! I did get an altered project done THAT night, and completed a challenge yesterday that will count!
My Mind's Eye Magnet Board ~ Michael's ribbon, Making Memories brad, Basic Grey magnet tie back, and flashing from Home Depot!
Beyond ~ Crate Paper patterned paper and alphas, Bazzill cardstock, flower punch, EK colored pencils for doodling, white Sharpie for hand journaling
Have another layout on my table at home... so want to be there instead of these standardized testings!
Come check out Scrappy Arts The challenges go through Friday! I think we have solved the sign in issues! Grand Opening contest info is even published on Pub Calls AND Scrapsubmit! We are BIG time, huh?
Lights Out!

No comments: