Wednesday, March 21, 2007

We are back!

Wow... what a whirlwind trip! I finally got to see my photos TODAY! All 1027 of them! Here is ONE of us from the Monday at Magic Kingdom! I can't even begin to share everything! It was awesome! We had some very jam packed days, and then some days where it was just the four of us and we took it slowly! Just way too much fun!

As far as Scrappy Arts! We are hanging in there! We just got our 50th member today! The Grand Opening contest is going great, we have a fun little challenge we are going to announce, and then one big shibang coming up in April! Make sure you come check it all out!
Alrighty then... back to actual work... I have a four day trip to finish planning for 72 seventh graders... any one want to join me!
Lights Out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you had fun!!!

Cassie said...

i'm so glad to have you BACK. You and your 1000 some odd pictures. LOL