Monday, October 22, 2007

Crop'n good time...

Since school started, I had seemed to have lost my mojo... then came the Crop'n-at-the-lake! I got SEVEN layouts completed! I was a scrapping machine! Now my mojo is back, and I can't wait to get into the studio when I get home every day!


Here are the layouts I completed...





I am trying to hook up a flick'r account to house all my "wares" Be patient... or help me out! I really should list all the goodies I used to create these, but as you will notice... some of the stuff is extremely old! I just wanted to be able to tell Chuck that I am using this stuff that I am so good at collecting! 'Journey' was a sketch challenge from Sketch This site (great sketch site by the way) and "Utwo" was a Scrap By Numbers challenge! I was only allowed to use 2+ patterned papers, a monogram, and my own handwriting, and I got an "easy" pull! "Jack" and "Just Be" were for my October class at the store, "Adore U" was a free for all grab of my supplies and just see what I could put together! I was pleased! The other two... I actually planned out ahead of time!
OK, off to figure out the flick'r...
Lights Out!
me!

No comments: