Tuesday, November 20, 2007

OH MY!

So... I decided to give ONE more DT call a try! I had lurked on their site for some time, and really liked what I saw... so I went for it... after MUCH pushing from Cass! So... six weeks later, and I feel like I have gotten to know the ladies pretty well, but knowing that she is inundated with entries, and only needed TWO... I didn't feel good about it, YET again!


But, as I was scrubbing my little potties last night, the phone call came! I almost collapsed! I am now a PROUD DT MEMBEr of the cutest little kit club called Go. Be Creative.
I can't wait to design with these great kits. We start in January! Her December kit is HOT, but sadly it is already sold out! If you get a chance head on over there and check them out!
Wow... I am still in shock, and am thrilled that they chose me! I feel like a kid in a candy store...
Lights Out
Me!


5 comments:

Cassie said...

I'm still so PROUD of you!!!!! you GO girl. :)

Unknown said...

Congrats, Alicia! We are so very happy to have you!

Patty said...

Alicia Congratulations. I am looking forward to working with you and getting to know you better!

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say Congratulation's, I am looking foward to seeing your creation's on Go,Be,Creative.

Lyn said...

congrats again to you! you are so deserving! going to check out the site now!