Monday, April 13, 2009

To the makers of PAAS egg dye...

I am all about dying eggs... in fact, I will probably dye Easter eggs long after my kids have outgrown that tradition and will most likely beg the grandkids to come over to dye eggs. It is one of my favorite things to do. I love to get creative with different parts of the dying process...


Now here is where I have a problem... we were the proud owner the PAAS "Egg Head" kits! And they turned out absolutely adorable... but I miss the plain eggs! The creativity that goes into them, and the beautiful traditional photo you get with a basket full of bright colorful eggs!


One day... I will have complete control of the egg dying process... but I guess for now, I will just have to giggle at the love that was put into each egg, and treasure the family time that was created by this tradition!


Happy Easter!


Lights out!
me

4 comments:

Sally said...

I love 'em. I too love the dying process, but it's definitely fun to watch the kids do it.

Tam, I am said...

OMG those are sooo dang cute!! Thanks for stopping by my blog and linking your organizational projects! I love what you have done with your pen holder and Making Memories carosel!! Makes me want to get get me one to alter myself!! :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations, Ashley! You won the giveaway on my blog!

http://laineysalteredego.typepad.com/weblog/2009/04/winner-winner-chicken-dinner.html

Lainey

Unknown said...

I too love Easter and dieing eggs. I love it so much that this year my daughter and I had to leave town during Easter... separated from my Hubby and my son. So, This past weekend we died eggs just for fun... no Egg Hunt. Just to enjoy the creativity.