Tuesday, January 16, 2007

So... did you find me? I am here!

Have some GREAT photos to share with you, and did a TON of scrapping this weekend! Alas, they are all on my HOME computer! I have been warned, threatened, mocked, and spammed, so I will get them up ASAP!

I am hoping that this weather actually DOES show up tonight! I really want to scrap! I made it to Round 1 in the Scrapping with the Stars contest. I get to create TWO layouts... one following Ali Edward's style, and the other mimicking Elsie Flanagin's style! Ouch! A stretch, but I am so up for the challenge! I will keep you posted! I also have some other ideas using the amazing kit over at My Scrapbook Nook . I was picked for their February DT, and couldn't have gotten luckier with this kit! The entire Basic Grey Blush kit! Love this stuff! I have two layouts done, one in the works, a project and three cards hoping to get done! I am telling you... this is a GREAT kit!

Lights Out... for now!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Alicia! Like your new site. Congrats on advancing in the contest. I know that you can do it. You can add my blog to your list of you would like.

Anonymous said...

Good luck chic! It was great talking with you today - I'm off to check out the kit club!