Thursday, January 18, 2007

Wow... Just wanted to update on some projects I have been doing! I am not going to list supplies or anything. Just wanted to share! I made it through Round 1 of Scrapping with the Stars at Coordinates Collections I can't share my goodies just yet, but I will as soon as I am allowed! Just keep your fingers crossed for me! I had to mimic Ali Edward's and Elsie Flannigan's style... Really got my juices flowing! Sorry... this is a HUGE post! But I am going to do more sharing of my stuff here!

First... Our 15th wedding anniversary was earlier this month! Chuck says I never make him anything. He may regret ever saying that! I made this clock for his office. It purposely does not have any numbers on it! You know... timeless!

Second... I have a class at Maridawn's next week, so I made these two layouts for my All About Boys class! I used my new ROBO to do the BUG for the title! Am I smart or what?



Finally! Like I said in my last post, I was asked to be the guest designer for February at The Scrapbook Nook This month's kit was awesome! Filled with the ENTIRE Blush line from Basic Grey, Maya Road chipboard hearts, SEI Twitterpated buttons, and yummy ribbons! I have obliterated this kit! I have made THREE layouts, THREE cards, and have an altered project in the works! Now that is a lot of kit for your money... Here are my goodies!
These are from the same kit... but they are the Valentine's cards I made for my three little Valentine's!




4 comments:

Cassie said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE these pages.

And your pretty header. :D

Bev said...

I wanna know how you got the pics into your header???? pretty please????

Bev said...

Ithink I finally figured it out..Yeah!

Cassie said...

Bev, I did it for her, if you need help I'll try and walk you thru it.