Thursday, March 29, 2007

Misery Scrapping

OK, that title sounded harsh... but... my baby girl is sick! She has a fever, throwing up! The full she-bang! I can't get her to keep ANYTHING down! T was so cute and kept checking on her. I would have to throw him out because I don't want HIM to catch it! I am going to try and get her into the doctor today!


Anyway... while she was pacing back and forth from the bed to the potty, T was watching his "new" movies! We pulled out the old VCR and a bunch of E's OLD Disney movies! He watched Lion King and Bug's Life after seeing them all at Disney last week! He was set! AND... I hit my scrap table! Does that make me a horrible mom? She is ELEVEN and very self-sufficient when hitting the pot! I make sure she keeps the fluids and tries to eat... she makes it in the toilet! I can't sit with her the entire time... so I scrapped! Can you tell I am trying to make me feel better?


Here is what I got done though...
So big... journaling: what was once my baby boy is now... so very big! Supplies: Bazzill, Scenic Route, Pressed Petals, White Sharpie, Zig Writer
989.2... journaling: A little bit of this and a little bit of that, and a whole lot of miles. 989.2 to be exact! We challenge you to find better riders than these kids. We are making miles of memories. Disney here we come Supplies: Bazzill, Scenic Route, FIFTEEN photos, cats eye chalk ink, zig writer, KI alpha soup
Off to call the doctor!
Lights Out!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

No you aren't an awful mother! At eleven she probably doesn't want you hovering anyway! Hope she feels better soon. I still feel like I was hit by a Mac truck but did manage to eat a little dinner.