Friday, October 26, 2007

7 Random Things Tag...

I've been tagged by Gretchen :-)
Here are the rules which must be posted on your blog if you are tagged: 1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

My random things...
1. I collect snowmen... I put them out the day after Thanksgiving and don't put them away until the end of January)
2. I hate to clothes shop.
3. I can eat pecans ALL DAY! Love them, but really not any other nuts!
4. I like peanut butter, but can't stand peanuts
5. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays!
6. I moved 11 times in the first 18 years of my life!
7. I finally had my baseline mammogram yesterday! YOU SHOULD TOO! It is easier than people say, and a good thing for women to do!

I tag: Cassie, Jeanne, Lisa, Lyn, Jan, Bev, Denise, and You (because everyone should get to play!!!).

Happy weekend... do something fun, scrappy, photographic! But most of all, just have FUN!

Lights Out!
me

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Okay I'm tagged but I have no idea how to do the linking part! So send me an e-mail or PM and teach me how!