Friday, February 01, 2008

Happy Happy to me!

And quite a few more... That is right... I am NOT afraid to mention that I officially turned "old" today! And my beautiful mother posted this over at Scrappy Arts... So I thought I would let the rest of the world see me "nekkid!"


Get your minds out of the gutter... I was only about six months old!
Hope everyone else has a wonderful day! And if you are brave enough to do it, let's see a photo of YOUR baby BUM! Link me to where you post it! Could just be a RAK involved if you so choose to take that challenge!
Lights Out!
me

4 comments:

Javajunkie said...

I don't think Mom has any "bum" shots of us. I need to ask her!

Cassie said...

I would totally do this one...but I don't HAVE any. *cry*

Musicmom-Amy said...

No "bummy" shots here either. :O(

Lisa said...

I finally got my name tag complete!