Monday, June 23, 2008

Huh?

OK, I just don't know how this happens... I am a teacher... I am ON summer break... why am I busier NOW than I am when I am working? Another two weeks have flown by!


Now that is a good thing at some points... closer to our little family get away... closer to CHA... but the bad thing... closer to another school year!


Chuck went shooting yesterday and I had a little conversation with my trimmer and adhesives... it was a GREAT conversation if I may say so! I am pleased with this little guy! This layout will be on display at Scrap A Ganza down in Sugar Land this weekend! Love this Little Yellow Bicycle paper company! So easy to work with!


More soon... off to get my cars registered and a little bribery with lunch! There IS a Michaels there!

Lights Out!
me

No comments: