Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Can it be called a roll?

I got TWO layouts done in TWO days, and TWO posts in TWO days! For me... I am going to claim it as a roll... I have another layout in the works, but I have to get TWELVE recipe cards done... got to get some inspiration!


Maybe Scrap-A-Ganza will bring in some inspiration this weekend. It is going to be a lot of fun. If you are in the area, head on out to Sugar Land and make sure to stop by the booth and say hi!

Speaking of that... here is another layout that might show its face in the booth! I am digging this thing called scrapping... it seems like it has been so long since I have just sat down and scrapped for the fun of it! Whatcha think?
Meanwhile, my dearest friend Cass has taken on another adventure... I am missing you chickie!


Lights Out!

me

2 comments:

Lyn said...

Loving your layouts girlie! Bout time you showed your scrappy creations again! Can't wait to see more!

Musicmom-Amy said...

Very cute! Been thinking about Miss Cassie too. have fun this weekend.