Monday, December 15, 2008

Handmade for the Holidays...

Have you all been to Lainey's blog? If not, and are rushing to get teacher/neighbor/coworker gifts made... GO NOW! You can win as well! The girls over there were busy making our lives easier. How do I know... cuz it really kick started my mojo... Lookie what the kids' teachers, our neighbors, the daycare aides, and my coworkers are getting! I did these along with 29 thank you cards, finished addressing/stamping my Christmas cards, and wrote my annual letter ALL THIS WEEKEND!


Altered Dollar Spot calendars: I always make MINE, but I never thought of making personalized ones for everyone else!




Ornaments: This is an annual tradition of mine. But I was at a loss for what to do this year!


Altered frap bottles: I did this for Halloween once... but Christmas... ingenious! And with so many day care aides, this was PERFECT for them whole group! I will say I was a little... HIGH ON CAFFEINE by the time I was done!



__________________



On the homefront... It is beginning to look a lot like Christmas! Here are some shots of the tree, and our "little" pooch helping with the lights!



This is probably one of the prettiest trees we have gotten in a long time! I think next I will take photos of things around the house! We have such huge sentimental goodies, and I want to document it!


Lights Out!
me

2 comments:

Carol A. said...

Wow Alicia...you have been busy girl!!! Love all your handmades adn your tree and pup look great. Love the wonderfully festive look of your blog too.

KellyB said...

I love your tree! It's beautiful!