Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Pause...

Lainey tagged me, and this tag was actually pretty cool... not sure who I will tag... but let's give it a shot!



~TAGGED~

go to the place on your computer where you store all your pictures and open the 4th folder. open the 4th picture. post the picture and give an explanation of what it is. tag 4 people. do not cheat!! you cannot edit or crop the picture!!

This is Chuck. We were at a state park where there was tons of wildlife, greenery, photo opportunities galore. Chuck came across this nasty cheese stick that apparently someone dropped. Chuck wanted me to document it as part of the scenery that we came across. I think it photographed well don't you... the next photo in the folder was the 11 foot alligator we had to walk around!


I tag...
Cassie
Annette
Lyn
Amy

Lights Out!
me

1 comment:

Cassie said...

I would LOVE to play, but none of the pics on my computer are MINE....they are all business ones of others. LOL