Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Morning...

Just sitting down and enjoying my very clean, pretty organized, and purged scraproom. I plan on getting in here and getting things done after perusing some online sites. I have actually already completed a project that I have been wanting to do for a while. I used some alcohol inks and fancied up an old hurricane lamp that sits on top of one of my book cases. Just need to see if I want to add a ribbon or something to it!

One of the things I came across over at Coordinates Collections was a photography challenge site. Thanks Natalia for the link. It will do a themed challenge each month for you to take photos each week to fit the theme for the year 2010! I think it is a good chance to learn my camera, take interesting photos that I might not normally take, and get me some goodies to scrap! Can't go wrong there!

Off to upload some photos to Walgreens to take advantage of their .9 photos! NINE CENTS! That will help get some scrapping done!

Lights Out!
me

No comments: