Wednesday, January 13, 2010

And playing some more...

This time I am playing in that nice clean room... Just wanted to share some of the layouts that I have accomplished since Operation Purge!


This was our Santa photo... The journaling is actually a Dear Santa letter from me wondering how many more of these photos I am going to be allowed to have. My favorite part of this layout are the trees. They are duplicates of the trees that I used on the front of the 80+ homemade Christmas cards I did this year. So... added a little memory to that as well. The sketch is page maps.

Got some great photos of Chuck doing some grilling. That boy can grill... definitely a Grill Master. About three years ago, when one of our SB stores went out of business, I bought the male/female QK dies not knowing what in the world I would EVER do with them... Worked perfect for that "I", I thought! Didn't want to use ribbon on the "manly" layout, so I simply crumpled and pleated!


And then I posted this as my OLD/NEW stash layout over at Coordinates Collections. We actually had enough snow to build one of these little guys. The kids were so very proud. I also used my new glue stamp pad and flocked the bottom of those Heidi Swapp acrylic letters. You can't really see it, but it looks like snow on there! This is a complete scraplift from the December CK I believe... just LOVED the way the holes punched in the edges gave it some pop

I have another item I am DYING to share, however, the receiver hasn't received it yet, and she pops on here everyonce in a while to see her favorite niece and nephew... so I can't reveal that yet! AND... a DOUBLE layout with MULTIPLE photos layout is on the table just waiting for journaling about the LSU game we attended! I will get that up this weekend!



Lights Out!
me

No comments: