Monday, July 26, 2010

What a week...

It was full of baseball, scrapping, and high temps! Susan over at Simply Obsessed put on a great Pre-Crop list of challenges to get us geared up for the week. I showed you one of the layouts I got done from the pre-crop, so here are the rest.

A PARTY in my Garden: This layout was based on the Luau Challenge. I pulled the colors from the picture and turned it into this! I took these photos of all the flowers we had growing in our garden this past spring! I am glad I did because the summer heat isn't treating them very nicely!
I only got TWO of the crop challenges done because the rest of the weekend was run by baseball... more on that below.
TreasurE: This was the sketch challenge posted by Susan. I have been doing a ton of multi-photo layouts, so it was a blast to get back to my fave One photo layout. BG paper fit the photo of the kids perfectly. The photo was for the July Photo challenge. July 4th up at Mom's!
Summer Lovin': The other challenge that grabbed my heart was the summer hobbies layout. I took a photo of all the things I love to do during the summer. Then scrapped the heck out of it. The layout was lifted from SB Etc August



And here is why scrapping took a back seat! T's select baseball team took home a third championship of the summer. They played five undefeated games to get there! Luckily we have a break this weekend before two more to round out the summer tournament season. Fall will have fewer tournaments and more growth for the team!

Off to get the house in shape after ignoring it lately!


Lights Out!

me

2 comments:

Susan said...

Thanks for playing along! Loved all your stuff!

@JoyceCasaldi said...

Great pages!

I'm not seeing who to go to next but I think it's....
http://imlivinonscraps.blogspot.com/